Dye sublimation is an advanced imprint technology in which designs, branding, and colors are heat-infused directly into fabric leaving no feel to the imprint.
Dye sublimation is perfect for active-wear or any garments/substrates that are composed of 100% polyester or contain a poly coating. Give your team or branded garments the boldest and brightest imprints in the industry with this process.
Do not be held back by color-count constraints any longer. Let your imagination run wild and colorful with the help of our superior dye-sublimation quality. At Rowboat Creative, we offer extremely vibrant colors and are proud to offer all-over sublimation on all sizes up to 4XL on longsleeves!
Due to the process involved with dye sublimation, imperfections should be expected and welcomed when sublimating on fully-constructed garments/blanks. The expected variances become part of the art-form itself and help to create one-of-a-kind pieces for each and every imprint. Some variances to expect:
• Creases exposing the garment (white) fabric near seams, edges, and collars
• Single sided imprints will leave the original garment color on the non-printed side
• Shifting can occur and we do not recommend aligning any graphics front-to-back
• Multiple art setups may be necessary if you are looking for the same coverage/imprint layout when dealing with multiple sizes such as S and 4XL
• Due to the large scale of this imprinting method, we recommend final artwork that is at least 150 dpi at print size. Our sublimation department is capable of sublimating up to 44" x 64"
Looking for large-format panel/fabric sublimation for cut & sew?
We can certainly help. Ask a branding specialist for more details.